The M8 Pen is the newest and most effective in the Dr. Pen series. Designed to rejuvenate your skins appearance by boosting collagen production and hydration while reducing fine lines, wrinkles and scars. Enjoy clinical grade treatment at home for a fraction of the cost! Check out our skin serums for after treatment use in Beauty Products.
How to Use: 1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry.
2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times.
3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
- Brand Name: DR PEN
- Microneedle Length: 0.3mm
- Material: Metal
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Output Power: 5V 1000mA
- Model Number: M8
- Certification: CE/ RoHS
- Application: For commecial and home use
- Adaptor: US plug only
- Warranty: One year
- Available needle types: 11/16/24/36/42/Nano/3D/5D
- Color: Silver
- Body material: Aluminium Alloy
Includes: 1x DR.Pen M8 ( & Charger), 2x Cartridges, 1x Plug(US)
- Acne Scar Removal, Acne Scar Treatment.
- Anti Wrinkle Treatment, Anti Aging.
- Hair Loss Treatment or Hair Restoration.
- Surgical Scar Removal.
- Hyper pigmentation treatment.
Treatment clinically damages the upper layer of the skin. As a natural reaction, the body wants to repair the damage. Growth factors are released and the skin begins to produce new collagen. New capillaries are also formed in the skin. The result is a rejuvenation of the skin and an improvement of the skin's structure and condition.
After treatment, the skin's ability to absorb nutrients and moisture increases by at least 50%. Thereby ensures the uptake of finishing products far down the skin, while increasing the skin's production of natural elastic components.
Dr.Pen is a very effective treatment without side effects and with minimal recovery time. The sterile needles eliminate the risk of spreading the infection and the adjustable length of the needles allows a treatment tailored to your specific needs. Dr.Pen can be used all over the body, including around sensitive and hard to reach areas such as around the eyes, lips and nose.
- With 6 different speeds and adjustable needle lengths (0.25 to 2.5 mm) which allows you to adapt the needles to different skin problems, use the shorter needles for more sensitive areas such as around the eyes and lips the longer needles are used where the skin is thicker like the stomach and thigh.